1. What is your artist name?
2. How would you describe what you do?
I am a full time singer/songwriter and also co-promote monthly live music night 'Blue Monday' set up for gay & bi sexual women.
3. How long have you being performing/working?
Just over 15 years now. I got my first taste of the music industry when I was 16 and have been working in music ever since.
4. What has been the highlight of your career to date?
Back in February I was invited to sing the song 'Revolution' for The Official Bob Marley Birthday Celebration at The 100 Club. The house band were amazing to play with. Real hardcore musicians. That whole experience meant a lot to me.
5. Have you worked/performed for/with anyone famous?
Yes I have but it was before they had got signed. I was on the same management company as Plan B in my early 20's. I sung backing for him at one or two events and he played guitar for me. I co wrote two songs for my 1st album with Cocknbullkid who's a very talented artist and I also use to jam with Estelle in my late teens.
6. If you could perform/work with anyone, who would it be?
I would love to sing or write with Ben Howard. His album is beautiful. Had me in tears.
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
TOWIE & Made In Chelsea. I think I've watched almost every episode of both. Ssh.
8. Tell us one secret about yourself.
I downloaded that 'Call Me Baby' song on my phone the other day and had it on repeat for most of my train journey. Not cool but it made me very happy.
9. How and why did you get into this profession?
I've always been involved in and passionate about acting and music but never thought I could make a career out of being a singer/songwriter until my late singing teacher passed on a cassette tape of my songs to an A&R at a Music Publishing company. The guy loved what I was doing and was interested in signing me. It didn't work out but the experience gave me the boost and confidence I needed to pursue a career in music.
10. When you're not working what do you like to do to chill out?
I love reading, watching films and eating out. Going for walks to clear my head too. Spending time with my loved ones when I get the chance is also important to me.